Long Salopette L1 Bib Tight Unisex
Bibtights, especially ones with an integrated chamois, have always been something of a nemesis for us. Typically, the legs are either too long, too short, too fat, too thin - what's the consequence? The pad is tugged around by the ill-fitting legs, causing chafing and discomfort.
Meet Q36.5's take on tights, utilizing the same construction techniques as the range-topping Essential and Dottore bibshorts. Proprietary woven fabric, after a ride or two, actually breaks into the shape of your body - and the way you move - creating the best fit possible. The result? The perfect fit. The tradeoff? They're not quite as easy to slip on as other tights. This methodology is employed in both the Long Salopette L1, and the warmer Termica.
The Long Salopette tights are constructed of same front panel fabric as the Vest L1 Essential, with silver-threaded wind and water-resistant thermal fabric. This semi-compressive, thin, single-paneled construction does not bind but fully molds to the rider's body. Cut and fabric have been optimized to drive high performance rides.
Materials: 62% Polyamide 6.6, 35% Elastane, 2% Silver, 1% Carbon Fibre
- Origin: Italy
- Weight: 225g
- Conditions: 35°-60°F / 2°-16°C +50SPF
- Features: Perfect mid-weight offering.
- Sizing for women: please note the sizing on this item is unisex sizing, not ladies sizing.
- Unique woven fabric breaks in for optimal fit within 2-4 washes
- Similar sizing as Assos/Rapha Pro Team
- Bib straps designed to support in riding position (they should feel tight standing up)/li>
- Trim Fit