Women's Salopette Dottore L1 Bib
Inspired from the Salopette Dottore, the lady version is a modern vision for an ergogenic bib short, the lady version is designed with different fabrics for the legs in order to give the correct muscle support with a gradual compression, with a different side panel that works as balance for support. The Salopette Dottore L1 lady is an augmented version of the Salopette L1 Lady, which encloses innovative technologies designed specifically for the Women's Collection, not simply modified from the men's.
The ergogenic support and the graduated compression isn't as extreme as the men's, using panels of a different fabric with less compressive rates, to give a softer compression. The Salopette is, however, a supportive bib short, due to its construction of ergogenic pattern, calibrating the vectorial elasticity for a sensation of ease of movement during the pedal stroke. With a specific fusion lady chamois.
Materials: 61% polyamide 6.6, 36% elastane, 2% silver, 1% carbon fibre (PAC)
- Origin: Italy
- Weight: 160g
- Conditions: 59°-104°F / 15°-40°C +50SPF
- Features: specific fusion lady chamois, tubular brace system, laser cut gripper
- Unique woven fabric breaks in for optimal fit within 2-4 washes
- Similar sizing as Assos/Rapha Pro Team
- Bib straps designed to support in riding position (they should feel tight standing up)
- Trim Fit