Wolf Hybrid Bib
Bibs in cold temperatures are always a difficult proposition. Thick, thermal fabrics often found in winter bibs can bind and chafe, while a thin summer fabric can leave us losing vital warmth in the most critical areas for comfort and performance.
Q36.5's solution to the problem is the Wolf Hybrid Bib. Made from the same thermal Hybrid Shell fabric as the Hybrid Que, Vest, and Salopette Long Tights, it's an enormously tightly-woven textile with a fleece backing, flexible yet wind and water-resistant thanks to the weave instead of a stiff membrane. With the same chamois, panel construction and gripper as the lauded Q36.5 Miles Gregarius bib, it provides a svelte, comfortable racing feel in the depths of cold, when competition is still months in the future. When paired with the Hybrid Shell Leg Warmer, the Wolf is a weapon that can take a rider through the offseason with comfort and versatility.
Materials: 62% polyamide, 35% elastane, 2% silver, 1% carbon fibre
- Origin: Italy
- Weight: 188g
- Conditions: 40°-60°F / 5°-15°C +50SPF
- Features: Ultralight, true performance
- Unique woven fabric breaks in for optimal fit within 2-4 washes
- Similar sizing as Assos/Rapha Pro Team
- Bib straps designed to support in riding position (they should feel tight standing up)
- Trim Fit