The Termica is a lightweight, low volume cold weather jacket intended for a high-intensity training in full winter conditions. Designed around the concept of a modern windproof jacket, up front it uses a laminated, microfleece-backed fabric that breathes well under heavy effort, with the back constructed with a high-density thermal fleece that dumps excess heat with aplomb. With what Q36.5 deems a "pre-shape" cut, the Termica falls on the body naturally in the riding position, with the usual sleeve pocket and zipper pocket on the rear righthand pocket offering extra stow space.
While the Termica isn't a waterproof piece, it is highly versatile and keeps the rider warm in light precipitation/snow. With a RiRi large-tooth zipper backed by a windcatch, the Termica is easy to unzip with winter gloves, and we often find ourselves using only it and a baselayer on all but the coldest of days.
Materials: 45% polyamide, 35% polyester, 15% elastane, 5% polyurethane
- Origin: Italy
- Weight: 400g
- Conditions: Below 55°F / Below 13°C
- Features: Ideal for inclement conditions
- Sizing for women: please note the sizing on this item is unisex sizing, not ladies sizing.
- Tapered "democratic" cut
- Generous arm length through size range ensures coverage
- Fits one size bigger than Castelli Gabba