VéloColour Dynamite Saddlebag Roll
The T&T Dynamite Roll is an innovative simplification of the familiar tool roll. Multiple tool pockets have been reduced to a single divided pocket. The new configuration is focused on increased user friendliness while creating a rigid and more compact package. This improved design offers a wide range of carrying options, packed sparingly it rolls small though it has the ability to expand to fit a 35mm tube with a multi-tool, tire levers and a CO2..
As well as being the best bag you can own the Dynamite Roll is completely sewn in Canada using 95% North American produced materials. It won’t make you faster, it won’t increase your watts or transport you to the Dolomites. It will make carrying what you need, for a roadside fix, that much better. It’s a super durable and secure bag that looks equally at home on the back of 1960’s vintage classic as it does on your custom titanium dream bike or 2018 team race bike.
- Packing Tips & Mounting
- Protect tube from tools using the pocket divider to separate. Insert vertically, not horizontally.
- Keep small flat items in the Velcro pocket. Avoid putting your CO2 valve in there.
- Fold over flap 1 then flap 2, see diagram
- Orient the strap as directed. Tuck the loose end through the loop
- A single pocket allows for easy loading and rolling
- Pocket Divider prevents sharp tools from rubbing on tubes
- The Velcro tab keeps the bag tightly wrapped when it's off the bike
- Supplied with a tension fit Polyurethane strap for solid mounting to the saddle. It's also made in N.America.
- Handmade in VeloColour's Toronto workshop