Termica Jacket Unisex
The Termica is a lightweight low volume pre-shape cold weather jacket intended for a high-intensity training in full winter conditions. The design is an extremely advanced vision of the modern windproof winter shell. Core body heat zones and areas of the garment most exposed to wind (chest, upper back, upper arms and front of forearms) are built from a laminated polyamide-polyester, micro fleece backed fabric which uses a 18micron hydrophilic membrane, to keep core temperatures regulated during hard efforts. Sides and back are constructed from a high-density thermal fleece fabric which nevertheless has an excellent moisture management. The same fabric is used in proprietary-design second internal barber's collar which hermetically seals the neck and blocks wind when in a riding position. Cut with the same unique sleeve pattern and ergogenic 'pre-shaped' fit (note the way the jacket falls into a riding position even when unworn, on a hanger). The Termica features the Q36.5 proprietary invisible pocket system as well as an extra upper forearm pocket.
Materials: 45% polyamide, 35% polyester, 15% elastane, 5% polyurethane
- Origin: Italy
- Weight: 400g
- Conditions: Below 55°F / Below 13°C
- Features: Ideal for wind/rain/snow
- Sizing for women: please note the sizing on this item is unisex sizing, not ladies sizing. Size down one size from your Q36.5 ladies size.
- Tapered "democratic" cut
- Generous arm length through size range ensures coverage
- Fits one size bigger than Castelli Gabba